Our school caters for children from Prep to Year 6. A sighting of a birth certificate is mandatory upon enrolment. To be eligible for Prep, children will need to have turned 5 (but not yet turned 6) by 30 June of that year in special circumstances children who turn 5 by July 31 may also be accepted. From 2017 it is compulsory for all children to attend a year of Prep.
Parents seeking to enrol their child must contact the school to arrange an appointment. The enrolment, consent and permission forms required are available either from the school or on the school website.
Students transferring from interstate and overseas will need to discuss their child’s prior education with the school administration to determine the most appropriate class placement.
To check if your reside in our catchment area please view the Catchment Map.
Please contact the school office to arrange a suitable time for an enrolment meeting with the Principal. Please allow at least half an hour for this meeting. If you are new to the school this will include a tour.
When you come to the enrolment meeting please bring the children applying for enrolment as well as the following items:
- the completed forms from the enrolment package
- each child’s birth certificate
- proof of address if you are in our catchment area (rates notice, utilities bill or tenancy agreement)
- a current passport and visa details if enrolling from overseas
- the most recent report card for each child
- any current court orders or custody details relating to the enrolling children
- any important health or medical information on your child
- any other information that you consider important for us to know about the enrolling children.