Please note the following key dates for this year for you to attend.
1. Prep Information Day and School Tour - Tuesday 30th April from 9:30am - 10:30am. The session will begin with information presented by our Prep Year Level Coordinator and school leadership team in one of our Prep classrooms. It will then be followed by a tour of the school and conclude with a brief morning tea. No bookings required.
2. Under 8's Day - Children with their parents are invited to join us on the school oval on - Friday 25th May from 9:00am - 11:30am for fun and activities. No bookings required.
3. Prep 'Open Classrooms' - Come and observe our Prep classes in action onTuesday 23rd July from9:00am – 10:00am. During this time you will have the opportunity to speak with our Principal Mr Michael Connors, Deputy Principal Prep-Year 2 Ms Sarah McDonagh and Prep-Year 2 Connect Coordinator Mrs Carolyn Davies. Additional school staff will be on duty in the Prep undercover area and playground to supervise your children if you would like to bring them along. We look forward to seeing you there! No bookings required.
4. Prep Orientation Sessions– Bookings are essential for one of the orientation sessions Tuesday 22nd October, Tuesday 5th November and Tuesday 19th November. The sessions led by our Prep teachers will be in the Prep classrooms from 9:00am - 10:30am.Please call 5472 6333 to book your session.
There will also be:
5. Kindy Playtime–During Term 4, the current Preppies spend every lunchtime (12:50 - 1:25pm) at the big Year 1 play area - we invite Goodstart Kindy from across the road from our school to bring the Pre-Preppies for outside play time in our Prep playground.
6. Individual Student Transition Program -For students with specific learning needs, difficulties or disabilities and their families, a meeting will be arranged with the Prep-Year 2 Deputy and Head of Special Education Services to discuss activities and plans to support successful transition.
7. Interviews - Enrolment Interviews will be scheduled with parents once completed enrolment application forms have been received. Thursday and Friday afternoons are the preferred time for these 15 minute interviews, but can be arranged on other days if needed.