Accessible Page Links


Page Tools

Main page Content

History

Eumundi State School was founded in 1893 to provide education for the growing number of children who lived in the area. Their parents were mainly associated with the woodcutting industry and farming. Most of our current students live in the surrounding areas between Doonan, Coolum and Kenilworth. The school continues to grow around its maginificant oval with the addition of a new Library and Multi-Purpose Hall.  



​​Original School building in 1911 with students and staff.